Thursday, December 22, 2005

Off like a prom dress.

Sadly, I think this will be my last post for a while...at least during the holidays. I got to Chicago on Monday, and technologically speaking, my parents are still living in 1985. (My mom's favorite workout video remains a Richard Simmons tape. Hey, why mess with a good thing, huh?)

So the only place I have internet access is at my brother's, and it's probably more than a little rude to arrive here and immediately squirrel myself away in a corner with his laptop to blog. Like I'm doing now.

So, I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful holiday in the company of family and good friends! I'll miss you guys, and I'll be spending my precious internet time stalking your blogs, so don't disappoint!

Love,

O

3 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Merry Christmas and all that, Olga! Have fun at home -- I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back to Texas.

P.S. We definitely would have been friends in high school.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger chris said...

We'll miss you!! Your home sounds like mine in Hilo...no internet access and life circa 1985. ;-) Love it! Take care and have a wonderful time with your family. Enjoy your holiday and Merry Christmas to you, sweetie! :-)

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger BellaKarma said...

Happy New Year Olga! Can't wait for a new post from you! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home