Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Last one on the block.

I am about six months behind everyone else on this. But weren't you just itching to add yourself to another map?

Olga's Friends | Add As Friend




UPDATE: Sorry, y'all, I shouldn't have assumed that everyone would know what this was. (And you know what they say about ASSUME!) This Frappr map is a cool way to visually represent where all your friends are. Add yourselves as my friends! Start a map of your own! As Crazy Aunt Purl says, it's more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

5 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Daily Texican said...

I'm about a century behind. I couldn't even figure out what this is.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Marisa said...

girlie I hope you appreciate that the one and only pic of me on the internet is on your map, at least that I know of!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Bill Norris said...

I'd never even heard of it before. I'm so not one of the cool kids.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger chris said...

Okay, how much of a loser am I? I keep trying to add myself as a friend, but it says that I've committed a fatal error. Story of my life! I need to go eat some worms now. ;-) I'm even more pathetic because I'll try again later!! Take care, O! :-)

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I finally did this too! For awhile I only had one friend, before I figured out that people in my email contacts that already have frappr maps can be added automatically.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home