Friday, March 24, 2006

Under construction.

It's been pointed out to me that my template layers have been acting all wonky (thanks, Claire! I don't to be the cause of your early onset blindness!). I knew that this was happening ever since I snazzed up the banner, but since it wasn't misbehaving on my own PC, I stuck my head in the sand and pretended that it was only happening on my roommate's Mac.

Well, that turned out not to be the case. I tinkered with the template last night and couldn't figure out what was wrong, so I switched over to this one. I think there's a few kinks I'd like to work out, but overall, I'm pleased. It's a lot brighter, don't you think? And easier to read. :-)

7 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Ah, yes. Much easier to read! :)
How are you liking Picovoli, by the way? I don't remember reading any posts about it here, but I'm going to start on one of my own in a few weeks. What yarn are you using?
--Amanda
p.s. I loved reading about your NY trip, by the way. How much fun!!!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oooh, yeah, I like this new banner. It does seem more cheerful and light. :) (But I never had a problem with the old one either).

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Much, much easier. as a Mac user, I offer my profound thanks :)

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Laura said...

The old one looked okay on my PC too, but I agree this one is much better. It shows your banner to greater advantage.

I am going to send you an email to catch up -- this has been Hell Strep Throat week at my house. Yuck. I heart antibiotics!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Bill Norris said...

Thumbs up.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Knitroglycerin said...

Thank you thank you thank you! Aaaaaahhhh. Much better!!

Years of small print, I tell you... Overeducation is overrated! ;-)

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Marisa said...

I love the change! I want a change too. Maybe I should slow down, the hair's enough for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home