Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh, the irony.

My original title for this post was going to be, "Real pictures, of real stuff." Because I haven't posted anything but my doodles lately, and I've cast on for new projects that I wanted to show, and I took a trip that I wanted to talk about...and I wanted to illustrate it all, gloriously, with real pictures!

This is the only thing I could get uploaded:



These are the goods B. and I scored this past weekend at the Point Pleasant boardwalk on the Jersey Shore, playing Skeeball and video poker. We also brought back a little fellow we call Mouskey, because he's a strange inter-species cross between a monkey and a mouse (stuffed, of course).

I'm so bummed about the pictures. Next time!

5 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Ah, the bizarre carnival toys! In our house we have Mushroom man (won out of a claw machine) who looks like the bastard child of one of those Mario Bros. mushroom guys and Papa Smurf. I tried to give him to the Goodwill, but my 2-year-old caught me and threw a screaming fit. Which, of course, quickly made them the best of friends. *sigh*

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

A whoopee cushion is always worth posting.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

How many games of skeeball does one have to win in order to score a whoppee cushion?

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah, blogger's been real buggy lately! I like all the fun zone stuff though.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Laura said...

You guys went a LOOOONG way for a whoopee cushion. Just sayin'.

;)

Sounds like fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home